12.26.2013

Thursday Updates!

A few updates before I start posting reviews for the week (because I'm trying to finish my NetGalley reviews for the year):

1. NO PLACE LIKE HOME has a new cover! If you're a  book blogger and you'd like to help reveal the cover, e-mail me: NicoleWritesYA(at)gmail(dot)com.
2. SUBMERGED Audiobook: The producer is trying to finish things up. I hoped that it'd be ready by the end of the year, but it doesn't look like that'll be happening.
3. WE ARE ALL STRANGERS is on sale for $0.99! This book includes: Program 12, The Yearning, The Facility, Loss of Time, Rare Talents, Is Love: Volume 1, Spark, Strength, and Linger. That's nine short stories for only $0.99! (This is an Amazon exclusive.)
4. STANDBY is free on Smashwords: I decided to make STANDBY free. Mainly because it's a bit different than the other short stories. If you're going to download STANDBY, please make sure that you don't read it before you read the rest of the series.  Or else you're going to be super confused.
5. CAPTURE: I'm looking for someone to read the current draft of CAPTURE. If you're interested in providing feedback/beta-reading it, e-mail me. (Note: I'm only going to pick one or two readers from the e-mails I receive.)

I'm playing review catch-up this week, so expect a ton of reviews posted at random hours.

And I'll end this post with a photo from Christmas Eve.


To everyone that celebrates Christmas, I hope your holiday was wonderful.
<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment