9.18.2013

Deprogrammed Paperbacks!


Deprogrammed is finally available in paperback! :)

If you decide to purchase a paperback copy of Deprogrammed, send me an e-mail (e-mail address provided below) with either a) a copy of your receipt -- make sure to blur/black out your personal information or b) a copy of you holding the paperback. If you do, I'll send you signed Program 13 and Deprogrammed bookmarks!

Purchase a copy through Amazon or Createspace!

My e-mail: NicoleWritesYA(at)gmail(dot)com.

Also, if you have yet to read Allegiance, it is included in the back of the Deprogrammed paperback (just as Program 12 is included in the back of the Program 13 paperback). =)

P.S. If you'd like a signed copy, you can e-mail me to request one. It'll be $12 (that includes shipping within the US). International peeps, I am taking requests, but the shipping will depend on where you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment