6.03.2013

Strength release date & bookmark requests!

Things are starting to get a bit better. I just had my stitches removed (they had to stitch my gums to my cheek, so between my face swelling up and not being able to eat/talk, I was miserable). I'm still in some pain, but nowhere near as bad as it was last week. Yay for that!

As for everything else: There is still a lot going on in my personal life that I need to take care of before I commit to the blog. I should be back completely by next weekend. It could be sooner, it could be later. I'm just dealing with a lot right now and my head isn't really focused on writing or reading. =\

BUT! I do have some good news to share.

Strength will be out this Friday, June 7th. It will be $0.99 on Amazon, iTunes, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and Smashwords. It will only be a digital release since it is only a short story. Strength is longer than Spark, but that is because there was a lot more to Ana's story (you learn a lot about Glate in Submerged, but we learn little of Ana and her father so I needed to fix that). I enjoyed writing it, and I hope that you all enjoy reading it on Friday.

Onto bookmarks...

I finally got around to getting a P.O. Box! If you'd like a signed Program 13 bookmark or a few Submerged stickers, send a SASE (with the appropriate postage) to the following address:

Nicole Sobon
P.O. Box 17864
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33318

I will be creating more swag this weekend (including new Program 13 bookmarks, Submerged bookmarks, and Deprogrammed postcards). Once those items are available, you will be able to request those as well. =)

P.S. I didn't forget about the special The Yearning digital short that I promised you guys. It'll be available in late June. I need to finish work on Deprogrammed before I jump back into Harper's world. I'm excited though, it has been quite some time since I've worked on anything set in that world. (And yes, this one will feature the zombies up close and personal... oh and, it will be your first introduction to the love interest in Survival Instinct!)

No comments:

Post a Comment