3.16.2013

Saturday Update & New to My Shelves (27)!


I'm combining the Saturday Update and New to My Shelves post this week, as I won't be around much tomorrow. (I will have Is Love: Volume 2 uploaded late tomorrow, but that is about it.)
  • I haven't been around too much as of late for a lot of reasons. I've been sick. (Yes, still.) Two weeks ago, the doctor diagnosed me with a bad ear infection, which then spread, and left my neck swollen. So I haven't really been able to spend much time in front of my laptop writing. She gave me a new prescription, so I'm hoping that'll work. If it doesn't, she has a few other ideas in store, so I'm hoping all will be well soon.
  • On top of that, my dog isn't doing too well. She has been biting at her paw, so much so that she's now limping and her paw has been bleeding. She has an appointment with the vet on Monday, so until then, I have to keep a close eye on her.
  • I'm also working on Collide rewrites and Deprogrammed (draft number two, as the first one was trashed).
  • Is Love: Volume 2 releases tomorrow. I'm excited to release this one. Mainly because Kieran makes an appearance in it! It won't be uploaded until late tomorrow night, as I have a ton of running around to do, but it will be on Amazon at some point tomorrow!


eBooks Purchased:
  • Imitation (Clone Chronicles #1) by Heather Hildenbrand
  • On an Edge of Glass by Autumn Doughton 
  • The Ashes: an Eden prequel by Keary Taylor
  • The Raid: an Eden short story by Keary Taylor
  • End Dayz (The Hitchhiker Strain 0.5) by Kellie Sheridan
  • The Memory Coder (Unremembered Companion Short Story) by Jessica Brody
  • Great Exploitations (Mischief in Miami) by Nicole Williams

What books did you pick up this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment