11.04.2012

New to My Shelves (14)

Instead of doing In My Mailbox, I'm going to start doing New to My Shelves every Sunday.


Books Purchased:
  • Sound (Solid #3) by Shelley Workinger



eBooks Purchased:
  • Sound (Solid #3) by Shelley Workinger
  • Forgotten Lyrics: A Watersong Story (Watersong 0.5) by Amanda Hocking
  • Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy #1) by Wendy Higgins
  • Roar and Liv: An Under the Never Sky Story (Under the Never Sky 0.5) by Veronica Rossi
  • Collide (Collide #1) by Shelly Crane (Freebie)
  • Signs and Portents (Hell Bent/Heaven Sent #2) by Isobel Lucas
  • So Close to You (So Close to You #1) by Rachel Carter ($2.99)
  • Insignia (Insignia #1) by S.J. Kincaid ($2.99)
Note: clicking the images above will take you to their Amazon pages.

I'm trying to cut back on my book purchases until I manage to work my way through my TBR pile (which is massive). But I figured since I knocked out a decent amount of writing this week, I'd treat myself a little... yes, I bribe myself to keep writing. ;)

What books did you pick-up this week?

1 comment: