11.09.2012

Freebies!


Just a quick post to let you know about two promos I'm currently running.

 

Program 13 will be free Friday (today) and Saturday. This is the final free promotion I'll be running for this title. It'll return to $2.99 this Sunday.

Program 13's current ranking on Amazon:
#90 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teens > Science Fiction & Fantasy

If we can get it to at least #5, I'll giveaway a complete paperback set of the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Daimon and Elixir included). But it has to at least hit #5 on that list, so get to tweeting, Facebooking, e-mailing, whatever... just spread the word!


If you're looking for a quick read, why not check out No Place Like Home? I'm waiting for it to go free everywhere else, but for right now, you can download a free copy from Smashwords.

Back to writing I go.

P.S. Beta-readers you'll have the rest of Submerged really soon, I promise! I'm actually at work right now, so I can't work on it, but as soon as I get home, I'll finish it up and then you'll have it in your in-boxes. :)

1 comment: