10.22.2012

New to My Shelves (12)

Instead of doing In My Mailbox, I'm going to start doing New to My Shelves every Sunday. This one is late, since I spent Sunday with my niece and my nephew (woot for carving pumpkins), but here it is:


Books received for review:
  • Echo (The Soul Seekers #2) by Alyson Noel
Thanks to St. Martin's! I actually have yet to read the first book, Fated, so I'm going to need to pick up a copy of that one before I dive into Echo.



eBooks purchased:
  • Perception (Perception #1) by Lee Strauss (freebie)
  • Sanctum (Guards of the Shadowlands #1) by Sarah Fine
  • The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers #1) by David Estes
  • Project ELE (ELE #1) by Rebecca Gober and Courtney Nuckels
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1) by Laini Taylor
  • Losing It by Cora Carmack

What books have you received/purchased?

No comments:

Post a Comment