9.02.2012

New to My Shelves (06)

Instead of doing In My Mailbox, I'm going to start doing New to My Shelves every Sunday. I'll post about the books I've bought/received, as well as updating on my projects.


Books Purchased:
Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days #1) by Susan Ee
Speechless by Hannah Harrington



eBooks Purchased (Images link to the Amazon pages):
Memento Nora (Memento Nora #1) by Angie Smibert
Frost (The Frost Chronicles #1) by Kate Avery Ellison
Iron's Prophecy (The Iron Fey #4.5) by Julie Kagawa
Unlikely Allies by Tiffany King
Artemis Fowl (Artemis Fowl #1) by Eoin Colfer
The Sundering (The Swarm Trilogy #3) by Megg Jensen
Ember (Death Collectors #1) by Jessica Sorensen
Transfer Student (Starjump #1) by Laura A.H. Elliott
Seducing Cinderella (Fighting for Love #1) by Gina L. Maxwell

I went on an eBook buying spree. I've read Seducing Cinderella already (just a heads up: this is not a YA title), and I loved it. And uh, Megg Jensen just released the final book in the Swarm trilogy and the Song of Eloh Saga. I'm talking about The Sundering. I'm currently doing a re-read of the entire series, as it has been a while since I've read Anathema and Sleepers

For Review:
Circle of Fire (Maya Brown Missions #1) by S.M. Hall  (review here)
Breaking the Circle (Maya Brown Missions #2) by S.M. Hall

I've been working on Submerged edits like a good author. I really can't wait to submit this novel. It's my favorite of my books so far. Here's to hoping that I'm able to share it with all of you someday!

Oh, and Program 13 has officially gotten its first review (well, the newly republished edition). You can read it over on YA Between the Lines' blog.

If you're interested in reading either Capture or Program 13, both eBooks are available for $0.99 until next Sunday. I'd love it if you could spread the word. If I can get both titles to at least fifteen reviews by the end of the month, I'll give away some swag (posters and notebooks).

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment