8.26.2012

New to My Shelves (05)

Instead of doing In My Mailbox, I'm going to start doing New to My Shelves every Sunday. I'll post about the books I've bought/received, as well as updating on my projects.

Books Purchased/Received:
Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate (Thanks to Macmillan)
How to Date an Alien (My Alien Romance #1) by Magan Vernon
How to Break Up with an Alien (My Alien Romance #2) by Magan Vernon

Yes, I did buy the first two books in Magan's My Alien Romance series again. I have the eBooks, as well as the old paperbacks, but I wanted the new covers. They were just too pretty to resist. And Eve & Adam was a wonderful mailbox surprise. I'll be sneaking it in this week. I'm behind on my reading, but I've been eagerly awaiting the release of this book.



eBooks Purchased:
Wrong Bed, Right Guy (Come Undone #1) by Katee Robert
The Marriage Bargain (Marriage to a Billionaire #1) by Jennifer Probst
The Blemished (Blemished #1) by Sarah Dalton
Hollowed by Kelley York
Crash (Crash #1) by Nicole Williams

Writing Life Updates:
  • Capture is now available on Amazon. The paperback should be available next week.
  • I'm back in Submerged land, perfecting the manuscript for querying next month. I love, love, love this manuscript.
  • After this, I'll finish up Is Love and then dive into a new WIP before knocking out Allegiance.
  • What is the new WIP? Well, I'm plotting out a New Adult title that I plan on releasing around December/January. I have a cover, and it is pretty, but I don't want to reveal it until I hit around 15k in the WIP. All I will say is that it is a contemporary novel, and it's a nice change from my usual work.
  • There is another secret WIP thrown in there, but we're not going to talk about that one until December - that's when it should be ready. It's based on a short story I wrote for a Figment short story contest.
<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment