7.07.2012

Program 12 is complete.

Program 12 is done. I'm going to do another read through or two, and then it'll be up. July 17th was the plan, but it'll probably be available a few days before that.

Since it is complete, here is a random snippet:

“How does it feel to be a murderer?” I asked him.
“Me? A murderer?” he smirked. “By the time Programs like you reach me, they are already dead.”
“One of these days, one of McVeigh’s precious Programs will successfully take down this company,” I warned. “And when they do, I hope you remember my face, because I’m only the beginning of what is to come.”
I'm going to be hosting a giveaway on the blog soon. Random Buzzers sent me two copies of Seraphina, so I'm going to be giving away the ARC copy to one lucky reader. The giveaway will go live on Tuesday (which is probably when P12 will be available):



I'm also excited to announced Submerged is pretty much done. Finally. I've decided to go the querying route after all. I'm planning on submitting the novel to Entangled in late August (as I still have to do at least one more round of edits). Here's a random snippet:
“My loyalties never wavered,” he winced. “I’d expect you of all people to trust that.”
“I do trust that.” I laughed. “I trust that you are still sworn to Troum. I trust that you’re here because he offered you immunity for my capture. I trust that you are not the person I hoped that you were.”
“If you feel that way-”
I raised my hand to stop him. “I do feel that way.” I could feel my heart breaking as I met his blank stare. “The person that I thought you were – that person is gone, and I can’t keep pretending he’ll come back. No matter how much I may want to.”

No comments:

Post a Comment