6.10.2012

Lots of News!

I finally started an author page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nicole-Sobon/338780946190474.

I'll be revealing the cover for IS LOVE on that page next month. I'm really excited to reveal this one, as I think most of you will love it. It's simple, but it's lovely. I'm just thrilled to actually be putting this story out later this year; mainly because it was just supposed to be a distraction piece. But I like my tough heroines, and Ridley is a tough female. It does involved romance, which is a bit out there for me, but it was a nice change-up.

I'm also back on Wattpad, and Figment (but I'm far more active on Wattpad). I'm posting sample chapters to build interest, as I know it has worked for other self-published authors. So far, so good. Mainly because I just uploaded everything last night, haha. You can find my Wattpad page here: http://www.wattpad.com/user/NicoleSometimes.

There is a bit of a change in my 2013 release schedule, so here's an update on what I'm hoping to release in 2013:

Untitled Sci-Fi novelette (first in a series) -- ERD: January 2013
Untitled Novella (The Emile Reed Chronicles, Book 1.5) -- ERD: May 2013
Deprogrammed (The Emile Reed Chronicles, Book 2) -- ERD: June/July 2013
Untitled Novella (The Emile Reed Chronicles, Book 2.5) -- ERD: September 2013
Rebooted (The Emile Reed Chronicles, Book 3) -- ERD: October 2013
Running Scared (stand-alone) -- ERD: December 2013
End It On This (verse novel) -- ERD: December 2013

***ERD = Estimated Release Date

None of this is set in stone, as we're still in 2012. But this is the plan for 2013.

I'm also going to be offering signed paperback for NO PLACE LIKE HOME, as well as any of my future titles. If you'd like to purchase a signed copy, you can do so by clicking the button below. I'm also taking pre-orders for both CAPTURE and PROGRAM 13. Please note: if you pre-order either title, you will not receive them until they are released (CAPTURE in August, PROGRAM 13 in September).


Books

No comments:

Post a Comment