6.18.2012

I present to you: Program 12!

I think this is the most I've blogged in a while, huh?
Anyways, this wasn't a planned release. Honestly, I didn't plan on releasing any Program 13 novellas/shorts until 2013. But I wrote a spur of the moment prequel short story that you'll be able to read in late July.

The title of the short-story prequel (as it isn't novella length) is: Program 12.
If you've read earlier drafts of Program 13, then you probably know what to expect from this short-story. There is a Program that is deactivated within the first few pages of Program 13, that Program is Program Twelve. In this short-story, you'll lean what went wrong (as Emile/Thirteen doesn't know the reason for her deactivation). You'll also learn the Program's human identity.

I'll have the prequel short-story added on Goodreads soon, and I'll, hopefully, have a cover to share soon. This will NOT be a Kindle exclusive title. Actually, I have no plans of doing the Kindle exclusivity again. On any title!

There will still be two novellas/shorts in 2013. One will explain what happens between Program 13 and Deprogrammed. The other will be from Colton's P.O.V after Rebooted.

Back to working on Submerged!


No comments:

Post a Comment