6.26.2012

ARC Requests: Program 13


Are you a young-adult book blogger interested in reading and reviewing Program 13?  I'm officially open to requests. If you're interested, please send an email to NLSobon[at]gmail[dot]com with the following information:

Your name.
Your blog name.
Your blog URL.
Your follower count, or your weekly blog hits.
Which digital format you'd prefer (I am offering up a few print copies but they will be extremely limited).

Requests must be received by July 17th, 2012. I'll send out the ARCs the second week of August most likely (as the release will now be pushed back to August 27th, as I hired the editor later than I should've...my bad).

For those wondering: I'm holding off on doing Capture ARCs right now, as I'm waiting to hear back from a publisher before I go ahead with self-publishing the title again.

If the publisher rejects Capture, expect an ARC signup by mid-July.

I'm also working on a new cover for Submerged. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment