5.16.2012

Just Because: "Program 13" Teaser.

Since I'm finally finishing up "Submerged" and preparing to dive into "Deprogrammed", I figured I'd post another teaser from "Program 13". I really, really, really can't wait to dive back into "Deprogrammed". I miss my cyborgs, not gonna lie. Taylen is awesome and everything, but I need more Emile time. She becomes such a stronger character in the next book. Let's just put it this way: she's going to put McVeigh and Vesta Corp through hell. Anyways, I'm done rambling. Here is a teaser (an unedited teaser):


He shook his head, running his hand through his hair. “I’m sorry, but it’s well worth the risk if I can even see them again. Just for one second.  To tell them how much I miss them.”
And I knew what he meant, how he felt, but I couldn’t help him.
How could you explain to someone that sometimes it’s not worth living in the past when the past is all they’ve had worth living for?
Hayden came back for me, but I was beginning to wish he hadn’t. He came back because he felt as though I didn’t have the chance to live, so he says. But I finally realized the reason he came back was the same reason Colton wanted to go back – to say goodbye. And he had.
He left me here alone.
I’d essentially lost my family twice, neither time by choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment