5.29.2012

Cover Change.

If you've been wondering why the paperback version of No Place Like Home is currently unavailable, it's because I had some issues with the cover. When my copy came in last week, I didn't like how pixelated the text looked. So I decided to upload a higher resolution image. Problem? The cover creator couldn't fit it within the guidelines, and even after editing it repeatedly, it wouldn't work. For that reason, the paperback edition will have a slightly different cover:


It looks better in person, I swear.
The Kindle edition will continue to use the other cover; as will the other eBook editions upon their release in August.

I can also give you an IDEA of what the Capture paperback jacket will look like (note that I'm still finalizing the back; there will be a blurb on the back):

The back cover will also be a blue hue, it will not be sepia when I'm finished with it. The cover of Release, which I'll reveal around September, will be in the same style as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment