7.17.2016

New to My Shelves!


I haven't done one of these in a long, long time, but given that I went on a bit of a book buying spree this week? I figured it was time to start doing these again.


Purchased:
Zom-B Angels (Zom-B #4) by Darren Shan
Untold (The Lynburn Legacy #2) by Sarah Rees Brennan
Mystic City (Mystic City #1) by Theo Lawrence
Paradox by A.J. Paquette
How to Lead a Life of Crime by Kirsten Miller
The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson
The Rithmatist (Rithmatist #1) by Brandon Sanderson
Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey

I had a bit too much fun at the dollar store. I already have a massive "to-read" pile (or rather, piles) all over my room thanks to my various used book sale trips, but I couldn't help myself.

Received from Netgalley:
The Art of Living Other People's Lives by Greg Dybec
The Matchmaker's Replacement (Wingmen Inc. #2) by Rachel Van Dyken
The Ones (The Ones #1) by Daniel Sweren-Becker
Last Seen Leaving by Caleb Roehrig
Rebel Genius by Michael Dante DiMartino
Black Rain by Matthew B.J. Delaney

I'm currently reading The Art of Living Other People's Lives and have already started The Ones. Both are pretty enjoyable so far.

What did you get this past week? Do you have any reading recommendations? Let me know in the comments below!

And keep an eye out. I plan to do a Book Depository giveaway next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment