3.15.2015

New to My Shelves!



I'm slowly easing myself back into things. I've been writing steadily for a few days now. I've started reading again. (I'm currently reading Dualed and really liking it.) And I'm easing myself back into working out now that I can finally move about for longer than an hour without feeling as though I'm about pass out. I know that doesn't sound like much, but given how I've been feeling for the past month (heck, the past two years, honestly), all of this is a big deal to me.

Anyway, I made the mistake of visiting Book Outlet yet again and picked up a few books.


The Nightmare Affair (The Arkwell Academy #1) by Mindee Arnett
Every Day (Every Day #1) by David Levithan
Lies Beneath (Lies Beneath #1) by Anne Greenwood BrownThe Diviners (The Diviners #1) by Libba Bray

Salvage (Salvage #1) by Alexandra Duncan

These are all books I've been wanting to read for some time, so I'm pretty excited.




 
Some eBooks that I purchased:
Slip (Slip #1) by David Estes 
Winter (Four Seasons #1) by Frankie Rose

I've also decided to start including my comics haul during this posts again, so here are a few of the comics that came in recently. (I order mine online through Midtown, as I don't enjoy going to my local comic book shops, so I'm usually always behind.)

Spider-Gwen #1 -- I actually purchased multiple copies of this because I loved the variant covers.
All New Hawkeye #1
Spider-Woman #5 -- featuring Jess' brand new costume!

I'm off to write and read.
If you're waiting on a package from me, they've all been sent. Let me know if you HAVEN'T received your items within two weeks from today.

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment