6.01.2014

New to My Shelves!



For Review:
  • Perfected by Kate Jarvik Birch
Thanks to Entangled Teen! I started reading it last night. As soon as I hit my daily word count on Stouthearted today, I plan on finishing it. I'm liking it so far.

Purchased:
  • Flawed by Kate Avelynn
  • Greta and the Goblin King by Chloe Jacobs
Okay, so I'm trying to limit my book spending. I am, but these were only $4 each on Amazon. I had to!


Bought at my library's book sale:
  • Carrie by Stephen King
  • Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
  • When She Woke by Hillary Jordan
  • Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • Prophecy of the Sisters (Prophecy of the Sisters #1) by Michelle Zink
Also, happy June 1st, folks!
This is going to be a busy month! My birthday is in fifteen days, and I'll also be announcing the release date for Stouthearted then. Plus I'm headed to the Philly Comic Con later this month. And that's all within one week. So yeah, I'll be online to post a few reviews here and there, but I'll mainly be focusing on Stouthearted.

No comments:

Post a Comment