4.03.2014

Coming Soon: NEW BEGINNINGS!



Colton fans, I'm excited to announce that NEW BEGINNINGS will be published this weekend!
This book, like Rebooted, is very emotional and easily my favorite of all of the digital shorts in this series. We really get to see another side to both Colton and Grant in this installment, and I really hope you guys like it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

It'll be available for $0.99 as an eBook only.

I will also be releasing an omnibus of the Emile Reed Chronicles with a new cover over the next couple of weeks. That will be $7.99 (eBook)... there will be a paperback copy, but I don't know for how much just yet as I'll need to go by the minimum set by Createspace.

I've enjoyed writing this series, and I'm so, so, so, so thankful for those that took the time to read the series. I appreciate every single one of you. <33333

I don't have my USB drive on me right now, or else I'd post a teaser, but if you've purchased a copy of Rebooted, there's an extended teaser for New Beginnings in the back of the eBook! =)

I promise, I'll return to reviewing books this weekend. I've actually managed to finish reading a book, so woo!

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment