2.24.2014

REBOOTED is Now Available!

It is a day late, mainly because I hadn't realized what day it was, but Rebooted is now live! On Smashwords, at least. It's currently publishing to Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo.

Here's the Smashwords link:

This book was hard to write.
I knew what the ending of the series would be when I started drafting Deprogrammed. But it didn't make it any easier to write. This book is emotional, and there is a lot that happens, but I think the payoff is worth it. Even if it hurts. (No, I didn't pull an Allegiant, don't worry!)

I hope you guys enjoy Rebooted as much as I do.

The eBook will be available for an introductory price of $1.99 until March 1st, after that it'll rise to $3.99.

And Submerged fans, your turn is coming! You'll get the cover for Stouthearted next month, as well as the description. =)

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment