1.12.2014

New to My Shelves!



Purchased at the Library Book Sale:
  • Poison by Chris Wooding
  • Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
  • Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen
  • Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
  • Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clemet-Moore
  • Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan
All of these? They only cost me $5.80. I love my library!


Signed Copies I Ordered Months Ago:
  • Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Frigid by Jennifer L. Armentrout/J.Lynn
Thank you, TrinDee Events for all of your help!


Other Books I've Purchased:
  • These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
  • Witches of East End (The Beauchamp Family #1) by Melissa de la Cruz
  • Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between #1) by April Genevieve Tucholke
  • Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
  • Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
  • The Almost Girl by Amalie Howard
My boss gave me a gift-card to Barnes & Noble for Christmas, which I spent on the top three books. I've heard great things about These Broken Stars and Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, so I can't wait to read them! As for the other three: I've enjoyed others books by both Echols and Kenneally, so I finally picked up these two. And I pre-ordered The Almost Girl months ago because of the cover. Seriously, it's pretty.

For Review/From the Author:
  • Elevated by Elana Johnson
  • The Wild One by Magan Vernon
Thanks to both Elana & Magan! Reviews will be posted over the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment