12.08.2013

New to My Shelves!


ARCs for Review:
  • Avalon by Mindee Arnet -- Thank you, HarperCollins.
I actually received Avalon last week, but I forgot to make a New to My Shelves post, so I'm including it this week. I'm really excited to read this one soon!

Purchased at the book sale held by my local library:
  • The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
  • The Girl who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson
  • White Lines by Jennifer Banash
  • Range of Ghosts by Elizabeth Bear
  • The Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud
  • Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
  • The Stand by Stephen King
  • Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  • Impulse by Ellen Hopkins
  • Masquerade by Meslissa De La Cruz
I went a bit crazy at the book sale, as you can see above. But the books above only cost me $15 total, so it's totally okay.


 eBooks Purchased:
  • Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Poison Princess by Kresley Cole -- Only $0.99!
  • Timebound by Rysa Walker -- This was a Prime Member freebie
  • Fractured by Sarah Fine -- This was only $0.99 for downloading Timebound
  • Out of Line by Jen McLaughlin
  • One Wild Night by Magan Vernon
  • Proxy by Mindee Arnett
*All covers above link to their amazon pages through my Amazon Associated ID.*

No comments:

Post a Comment