I went to Barnes & Noble in search of Embers & Echoes and Afterglow. Unfortunately, they didn't have Afterglow, but they did have Embers & Echoes, so I grabbed that. I loved Wildefire when I read it back in 2011, and now that the series is over, I'm planning on catching up on the rest of the series.
Also, how awesome are those TFiOS stickers?!?! I grabbed those while at B&N. I wanted the Divergent posters they were giving out, but the girl wouldn't let me grab one, so I just grabbed the stickers and went on my way.
I also received the signed books I ordered through Good Choice Reading. =)
I received signed copies of': Onyx, Opal, Cursed, and Deity. I already own these books, but I adore JLA and I'm working on getting signed copies of all of her books (almost there!).
- My Sweetest Escape (My Favorite Mistake #2) by Chelsea M. Cameron
- Poison Dance: A Novella (Midnight Thief 0.5) by Livia Blackburne
- The One Safe Place by Tania Unsworth
- Extracted (The Lost Imperials #1) by Sherry D. Ficklin and Tyler Jolley
- Pendomus (Pendomus Chronicles #1) by Carissa Andrews
- For Real (Rules of Love #1) by Chelsea M. Cameron
- Runes (Runes #1) by Ednah Walters
- I ordered 100 Submerged postcards. They are pretty snazzy, and I can't wait to start sending them out!
- The Deprogrammed blog tour is over, and next week? The book blitz for Submerged will begin. After that, I'm done with promo until mid-December, when there will be a spotlight on Program 13. (Marketing isn't my strong suit. I'm really, really, really shy, so I'm trying to put my books in front of bloggers. I apologize if I've been spamming your feeds with this kind of stuff!)
- I'm way behind on NaNo thanks to both work and health issues. On the plus side? I do have a loose outline for the rest of the book now, so as soon as I'm feeling up to it, it should be easy to knock the rest of the book out.
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire: Guys, this is my favorite book in the trilogy, so I've been eagerly awaiting the release of the movie, and well? I LOVED it! It was such a faithful adaption. They actually used a lot of lines straight from the book, which made my fangirl heart so happy.
What books did you pick-up this week?