2.24.2013

New to My Shelves + Updates!



eBooks Purchased:
  • Find You in the Dark (Find You in the Dark #1) by A. Meredith Walters
  • Cloud Walking (Find You in the Dark #1.5) by A. Meredith Walters
  • Irresistible by Liz Bankes
  • None of the Regular Rules by Erin Downing
  • Wish (Upon a Star #1) by Nadia Scrieva
  • Talented (Talented #1) by Sophie Davis
  • Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers

Books For Review:
Books Reviewed This Past Week:
I'll have a review up for What We Saw At Night by Jacquelyn Mitchard sometime tomorrow. I'm finishing it up today. (I'm trying to get back to posting two reviews a week.)

Some Quick Updates:
  1. The new Program 13 paperbacks are now available for order. You can order copies here or here.
  2. Speaking of paperbacks... Submerged is actually available in paperback now! You can order copies here or here.
  3. I'm working on audio books for a few of my titles. I have listings up on ACX, so now I'm just waiting on narrators to submit auditions. That could take some time, but yeah, audio books are in the works for some of my books.
  4. I should have a new release date for Is Love (Vol. 2) later this week. Both Volume 2 and Volume 3 will be released in March, I promise. Between work, writing, trying to squeeze in some time with the family and the boyfriend, and being sick, I haven't had much time to focus on my writing. Thankfully, I've managed to find some, and Volume 2 should be ready within the next week or two, but I won't know for sure until later this week. Again, I apologize for the delay, but I don't want to publish an unedited story.
And now this sickie is going to cuddle up in bed with her Kindle.

<3 Nicole

P.S. I'm still looking for street team members. If you're interested, go to the street team tab. I've decided to make it a general street team instead of a street team focused on the Emile Reed books. What does that mean? That means swag from all of my titles. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment