2.03.2013

New to My Shelves (24)

I haven't really been working on reviews lately, though I'm hoping to fix that soon. Unfortunately, my release schedule for this year is PACKED, so I don't really have much free time, and it doesn't help that I've been sick every other week for the past month or two (lack of sleep and constantly going will do that to a person). Once I have time to relax and actually spend a few hours with a good book, I'll work on getting some reviews up.

For now, here are the books that I received/picked up this week:

ARCs for Review:
  • Unremembered (Unremembered #1) by Jessica Brody
eBooks Purchased:


  • The Rhyn Trilogy by Lizzy Ford (Freebie)
  • Ruining Me (Ruining #1) by Nicole Reed
  • Flight (The Crescent Chronicles #1) by Alyssa Rose Ivy
  • And All the Stars by Andrea K. Höst
  • Painted Faces by L.H. Cosway
  • The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies #1) by Tarryn Fisher
  • Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy #1) by Karina Halle
  • Ever Shade (Dark Faerie Tales #1) by Alexia Purdy (Freebie)
  • Stalk Me (The Keatyn Chronicles #1) by Jillian Dodd (Freebie)

What did you get this week?

And just a reminder that Submerged ARCs go out later this week. I'm just finishing up another round of edits (Grammarly is my BFF for the next few days). As for Glate's short story, it officially has a title: Spark. The cover will be revealed later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment