1.06.2013

New to My Shelves (22)


For Review:
  • Dark Tide by Elizabeth Haynes
  • Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Liberty by Annie Laurie Cechini -- Digital ARC, so it isn't pictured.
I'm trying not to read Apollyon until Collide is finished (yes, I am bribing myself), but I plan on diving into Dark Tide once these edits on Is Love (Vol. 1) are completed.


Purchased:
  • Touch of Death (Touch of Death #1) by Kelly Hashway
  • We Are All Strangers (I always purchase a paperback copy of my titles, haha.)

Kindle Books:
  • Quicksilver (Ultraviolet #2) by R.J. Anderson
  • Love, Tink (Novelette, Episode 1) by Elle Strauss
  • Stealing Parker (Hundred Oaks #2) by Miranda Kenneally
  • Miss Me Not by Tiffany King
Thank you to: HarperCollins, Spencer Hill Press and Rhemalda Publishing!

<3 Nicole

4 comments:

  1. Oooo, you got Apollyon!!! I wish I were cool enough to get ARCs from SPH :)

    The Yearning in paperback looks nice! Good for you!!! And I've heard great things about Miss Me Not - Tiffany King is fabulous :D

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've yet to read a Tiffany King book, but I've heard great things about Miss Me Not. :)

      Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. OMG!! You got Apollyon!!! I tried numerous times but, sadly had no luck. Not enough followers yet. Consider me incredibly envious of you!! Great haul too! I will keep my eye out for reviews.
    Brittany S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. The only reason I get ARCs from SPH is because of my old blog, lol, otherwise I wouldn't be cool enough to be on the ARC list.

      I'm going to try and get some reviews up soon!

      Happy reading!
      Nicole

      Delete