10.27.2012

Mini Review: Rebirth: An Eden Prequel by Keary Taylor

Rebirth: An Eden PrequelRebirth: An Eden Prequel by Keary Taylor
ebook
Published: October 2012 
Review Copy: Purchased
Purchase: Amazon -- Barnes & Noble
 
Description from Goodreads:
One week ago I thought I knew exactly how I was going to spend the rest of my life: looking at the gray walls of a prison cell. Figuring out how to survive the apocalypse wasn’t something I’d planned for.

Yet here I was, getting a second chance at the end of the world.

Rebirth is the 10,000 word prequel to the novel Eden.
 
My Review:
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've had "Eden" on my Kindle since it released last year, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet. So when I heard that Taylor wrote a prequel short story, I figured I'd check that out first. I'm glad that I did. I finished "Rebirth" relatively quickly. It's short at approximately 10k words, but it'll keep readers eagerly turning the page to see what happens next.

Going to go ahead and move "Eden" up on my to-read list.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment