9.23.2012

New to My Shelves (08)

Instead of doing In My Mailbox, I'm going to start doing New to My Shelves every Sunday. I'll post about the books I've bought/received, as well as updating on my projects.


eBooks Purchased:

  • The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle
  • The Devil's Metal (Devils #1) by Karina Halle
  • What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles #1) by Kat Zhang
Given how many updates there were in the Saturday Update post, I don't have much news to share with you all today.

I did receive my first fan letter this weekend, and honestly, it made my day. Writing isn't easy. I spend a lot of time wanting to throw my laptop across my room. Program 13 gave me a headache (not nearly as bad as Submerged, thankfully), so knowing that readers enjoy it makes it all worth it.

It'll be quiet for the next day or two on the blog as I dive into my current WIP.

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment