7.22.2012

New to My Shelves (02)

Instead of doing In My Mailbox, I'm going to start doing New to My Shelves every Sunday. I'll post about the books I've bought/received, as well as updating on my projects.

Books I've received/purchased this week:


Glow (Sky Chasers #1) by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Spark (Sky Chasers #2) by Amy Kathleen Ryan

I read Glow last year, and I absolutely loved it. Since St. Martin's changed the covers for the series, I decided to go ahead and purchase Glow in paperback (I prefer the new cover to the old one). As for Spark, St. Martin's sent me an ARC earlier this week, and I'm super excited to read it.

I also bought Easy by Tammara Webber (which isn't pictured).

Writing Updates:


That would be the current cover for "Deprogrammed" (book two in The Emile Reed Chronicles, scheduled for April 2013). The only thing that might change is the font.

I'm still working on Submerged. Unfortunately, I've been sick (ear infection, sinus infection and bronchitis), so I haven't been doing much other than sleeping. But now that I'm starting to feel better, I'm hoping I can finish it within the next two weeks.

As for PhotoABC: I'm still working on the photographs. Since I bought a new camera, I decided to go ahead and shoot a new set of photographs. I'm not sure when it'll be released at this point, but I'm still aiming for a 2012 release.

And finally, hello, surprise release:


I wasn't going to release We Are All Strangers until December, but since it has actually been ready to go since last month, I decided to finally go ahead and hit publish. It'll be available in paperback, too, but only through CreateSpace (to distribute it through Amazon would mean having to charge $12 for an 83 page paperback). As of right now, WAAS is only available on Smashwords (for $0.99). It should be available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble shortly.

And that's that. This sickie needs to go back to bed.
<3Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment