3.18.2024

Moving my Books to Kindle Unlimited

Happy (belated) New Year, folks.

It has been a long, long time since I've updated this thing. I do apologize for that. Things have been rough. As many as you are aware, in 2023, I lost my job and lost my older brother - two events I'm still struggling to overcome. I'm still out of work, despite applying to hundreds of jobs, and writing is officially my only source of income. (My husband is working, but we're barely getting by.) Because of this, I've made a BIG decision. All of my independently published books are moving to Kindle Unlimited.

Books that will not be moving to Kindle Unlimited:

  • Thanks for the Venom (InkSpell Publishing)
  • My Soul to Save (InkSpell Publishing - Magic & Mischief anthology)
  • Collide (InkSpell Publishing)
  • Time After Time (Evernight Teen)

Along with that news, I figured I'd share a quick update regarding the books I'm currently working on.

  • A Killer Obsession - Standalone YA Thriller inspired by Criminal Minds
  • Among the Stars - Standalone NA Fantasy; in memory of my brother
  • Grow Up & Blow Away - Standalone NA Contemporary Romance
I've put everything else on hold for the moment. This is so I can focus solely on these books. Once I complete A Killer Obsession, I will move The Crimson onto my WIP list. But I'm trying not to overwhelm myself too much.

And lastly, The Outbreak Duology: The Complete Series is finally available in paperback. You can purchase it now for $24.99. The paperback includes Spark and Strength, two short stories you can only read in the complete collection. 

<3 Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment