8.05.2023

TIME AFTER TIME is Out.

Hey everyone. I'm going to make this short and sweet.

TIME AFTER TIME was released on July 14th from Evernight Teen. I had extensive promotions planned for the release. Book tours. Social media influencers. Book boxes. But then my world came crashing down just two days later. On July 16th, I lost my big brother - my first best friend and one of the most important people in my life.

Since then, I haven't been able to promote TIME AFTER TIME. I even stopped writing. (All future releases are now up in the air regarding releases, I'm sorry.)

I don't know when I'll be back to writing.

I don't know much of anything right now.

If you would like to read TIME AFTER TIME, it is available now everywhere that eBooks are sold. If you could spread the word for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. As of now, the book has 0 reviews and it's not even on Goodreads, so it's not exactly finding readers.

I'm hoping to be able to check in periodically, but grieving takes time and I'm an utter mess right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment