8.29.2021

Some Updates + Release Date for BRAVE NEW WORLD.

So, back in June, I kind of fell off the grid.

My birthday happened, then father's day, and then I ended up in the hospital. Thankfully, it was not with COVID, but it was with another infectious disease that resulted in an 8-9 day stay between two hospitals. (Long story.) As you'll all know, I intended to publish BRAVE NEW WORLD in July. Unfortunately, I was in no state to write or edit. In fact, when I was released the first week of July, I ended up taking another week just to recover.

And then life decided to throw me another curveball or two.

I'm in a better place now. I'm writing daily. I'm editing daily. I'm even updating Wattpad.

This means, I do have some good news.

BRAVE NEW WORLD is coming on October 4th, 2021. Pre-orders will be up soon. I'm going to upload everything on Wednesday through Draft2Digital. It'll only run $0.99, like with the other stories, and will be around 13-15k words. 

Here's the best part, though! The four novellas will be collected into a paperback before the end of the year. I will also do an omnibus, which will go up a week after BRAVE NEW WORLD is released. 

The reason for this? I do plan on doing four more novellas set within this world in 2022-2023.

This first batch is The Guardians, while the second run will be The League of Strays. The title of the first novella will be revealed in October. Again, it won't be out until next year this time. (I have a lot I'm writing!)

I don't know what book I'll release next. I'm planning on submitting a few directly to publishers, while others I intend on self-publishing. So, we'll see what happens. Just know, I am writing. You'll have new stuff from me soon.


For now? Check out ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS. It's a cute New Adult romance. :)

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment