6.23.2017

Quick Updates: Paperback Copies, Audio Books, and Such


Audio books:

I finally submitted Program 12, Program 13, The Untold Stories, Capture, and Stouthearted to ACX for audio books. As auditions begin to come in, I'll take my time combing through them for the right narrators. I'm hoping to have the audio books for each out by the end of the year.

For Emile Reed fans, the entire series will be up on Audible...eventually. It takes time to produce each audio book, so I'm doing the series in waves. Once this latest wave is finished, I'll continue working on the rest of the series. As it stands, Program 12 is currently the only one in progress right now. (Meaning that a contract was signed and the narrator is working on it.) I'm still trying to find the right narrator for the other books, unfortunately.

If there's enough interest, I'll also submit the Guardians books -- Arabella and The Shadow Program -- but I'm holding off on those for right now. I'm not sure I want to sign a seven year contract for those rights just yet. That's the simple truth. So we'll see.

Paperback Copies:

Is Love: The Ridley Collection is coming to paperback soon! I'm pretty excited about this one. Not only does this novella have one of my favorite covers from Paper & Sage Designs, but it's also a story I truly enjoyed working on. Unfortunately, while it never really found a readership, thus leading to the cancellation of the rest of the planned spin-off books, I'm just excited to give Ridley's story a new life in print.

I will also be making the Guardians books available in paperback. I plan on doing Arabella and The Shadow Program as a combined paperback book, then Seraphina and the untitled fourth installment as another, followed by the untitled fifth installment and the official Guardians novella as the final set. What's holding me back? Ya know, other than needing to finish writing the series? I need to decide on how to approach the covers for the paperbacks. Once I do that and bug my cover designer, I'll hopefully have news to share.

Other News:

I started writing a new draft of Grow Up & Blow Away directly onto Wattpad. You can follow that here. I'm still debating what I plan on doing with it once I'm done, so we'll see. I may self-publish it, but I also kind of want to submit it to a few small publishers, too. I'll add onto the first chapter over the weekend. (The goal is to knock out the first two chapters before next week.)

I'm also working on As We Fall in between the Collide books, and guys, I love this series. I have every intention of submitting that series to publishers later this year. If it doesn't get picked up, I'll self-publish it, but the hope is that I can find the right home for Raven's story.

That's it for now.

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment