12.12.2015

It's Time For An Update.

I'm horrible at updating this thing. Honestly, I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I keep meaning to post here regularly, it's just not as easy as it sounds. Right now, I'm balancing three jobs: my full time office job, my full time EIC job on a site, and my writing career. Trying to find time to blog? It's nearly impossible.

So, here's a quick update while I have some downtime:

I'm trying to finish up The Shadow Program, but that may be pushed to January, because I want to focus on Survival Instinct right now. It's been nearly a year since I've released a full-length novel, so I want to finish Survival Instinct and get that out there before another novella (The Shadow Program). Again, I apologize for the constant shifts in schedule, it was a lot easier to plan things before because I wasn't as busy.

Now? I wish that were the case.

The plus side to all of this? I'm doing a bit better health-wise. The downside? I'm having some issues financially. I've shipped out books to those that have asked (bloggers/teachers) - some of which I forgot to e-mail tracking to, and I apologize for that - but I will be stopping that until things get better for me. I'll still send out bookmarks (1 or 2 per person) if you e-mail me a receipt that you purchased a paperback copy of one of my books, but that's all I can do for now. (Signed books for sale are not being stopped. I can still do that much.)

Off to work on Survival Instinct!

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment