5.12.2015

Sales and Updates!


1. Quick Health Update: I'm a lot better than I have been in the past two years. Am I fully healthy? Nope. I'm still suffering from some health issues, but for the most part, things have been somewhat under control. Unfortunately, this means I'm now on six daily prescriptions, but hey, they're working. I did have a really bad day on Monday, where I was near going to the ER, but my primary doctor thinks she knows what the issue was, so as long as the medicine works, we should (finally) be in the clear soon.

2. We Are All Strangers: I started editing my poems last night, as well as selecting which short stories to include in this third - and final! - edition. I should have a cover to reveal shortly. I'm just waiting until the end of the month, as I want to make the Rebirth cover reveal a big deal.

3. Collide Update: I'm working on episode two alongside The Untold Stories. The plan is to have the second episode out ASAP. Now that I'm feeling better, I can finally focus on getting this story done. I do have to make some story changes in order to make Molly's spin-off novella work, but it should be done relatively soon.

4. The Untold Stories: The plan is to release episode two of Collide first, then The Untold Stories, followed by Rebirth. Everything after that is still up in the air as to when it'll actually be released. On the plus side? I'm loving The Untold Stories more than I thought I would. There's a character in the collection named Chloe that is one of my favorite characters to date. I can't wait for you all to meet her!

5. The Shadow Program: I meant to finish this during NaNo last year, but I never did. I want to finish it after I knock out Rebirth, as it's a companion story to Arabella. The goal is to have a cover to share by next month. As I will be self-publishing this story, I won't be publishing the rest of it on Wattpad.

6. Novella Ideas: I'm working on a novella project that I'm hoping to have ready for submission to a few indie publishers by July. I'm also reworking Decoding Evie to send over to some of them.

7. Sales: Both The Outbreak Duology and The Emile Reed Chronicles: The Complete Series will be available for only $0.99 until June 12th, 2015! Be sure to grab a copy of both if you haven't already. Or if you know someone that would like either collection, feel free to let them know. =)

Now off to get some writing done!


No comments:

Post a Comment