10.06.2014

2015 Releases: What would you like to see from me?


I've been going over my 2015 release schedule, and as of right now, it's pretty light.

Here is what is scheduled to come out in 2015 from me:
  1. Rebirth (The Emile Reed Chronicles, Book 0.3)
  2. Release (The Lunica City Duet, Book Two)
  3. As We Rise (The Shaden Duet, Book Two)
  4. Grow Up & Blow Away (Stand-alone NA Contemp.)
I've been thinking about releasing a few novellas (around 30k-40k words). One being a science fiction novella, one being a series (Crave, which I've started revising for serial format), and a few New Adult contemporary romances (more along the lines of Collide and Decoding Evie than Arabella). But I've decided to see what all of you want to see from me in 2015.

So, if you want to see more of a specific genre from me, specific format, or whatever... let me know in the comments below! =)

P.S. Now that the new covers for the rest of the Emile Reed series are on being worked on, I'm finally working on the design for Rebirth. I'm hoping to have the cover and a release date ready to go by the end of December. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment