7.18.2014

Sales!

I'm still taking my break from blogging/reading/reviewing, but I wanted to let you guys know that I have a few sales going on!

Audiobook Sale:


It looks like you can possibly download the Submerged audiobook for only $1.99! I have no control over the price on the audiobook, so it can change at any time. If you've been wanting the audiobook, now would be a good time to download it.

eBooks:


Program 13, the first book in the Emile Reed Chronicles, is still free through ALL eBook retailers!

*Program 12, the prequel short story, is currently free through ALL eBook retailers...except for Amazon. For some reason they just won't price-match on this one.*


Capture is currently only $0.99 through ALL eBook retailers!


Submerged is currently only $0.99 through ALL eBook retailers!


No Place Like Home is currently only $0.99.

Also, if you've started the Emile Reed Chronicles and you enjoyed it, I would recommend purchasing The Emile Reed Chronicles: The Complete Series because it's almost $5 cheaper than purchasing every installment on its own. Plus, it'll have a pretty new cover come the end of August. (You'll also be able to purchase it in paperback at that point!)

For those asking about signed copies, I need to update my Signed Books page, but for now, you can e-mail me concerning which book you'd like as well as your zip code. I'll be able to provide the costs to you and then send an invoice through PayPal.

I should be back on the blog soon, but for now, I'm going to focus on getting everything straightened out in my personal life. Also, to those that have been supportive, thank you so much. It means a hell of a lot, seriously.

Now, I'm still on Twitter and Tumblr. Since SDCC is next week, there's going to be a lot of news coming out from Marvel, so I can't completely avoid the internet. If you need to get a hold of me, you can message me on Twitter (@NicoleSometimes) or you can contact me on Tumblr (NicoleSometimes).

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment