7.13.2014

A Personal Update.



Due to things going on in my personal life, I’m taking a break from blogging/reading/reviewing everything right now. Well, for at least a week or two.

A lot has been going on lately, some of which I’m just not comfortable talking about publicly. What I will say is that this past week, my family suffered yet another loss. It wasn’t entirely unexpected, but that doesn’t make it any easier. With that, along with other things that involve other family members, this hasn’t been a good week. I’ve tried reading, blogging, etc but I just don’t have it in me right now

I can barely get any writing done. My head just isn’t in it. Because of this, I need to take a short break from things. So if you don’t see me around this week, that’s why. I’m taking a bit more time for myself, because things just are not great these days, and I need to get my crap together.

I feel like an ass for how many breaks I’ve taken over the past year, but things haven’t been great in my personal life for sometime, and even though I took a few breaks, I never really took enough time to handle things properly. So I’m working on that now.

On the plus side? I do have some books coming out soon that I am incredibly proud of (Stouthearted and Arabella). So you will get those very, very soon.

After I release Stouthearted and Arabella, it’ll be a bit before I publish another title. I want to take a month or two to work on a few comic book scripts I’ve been wanting to write. I need to change it up every now and again, so don’t expect to read anything new from me until October (I have a short story in an anthology coming out then).

<3 Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Take as long as you need to to get everything sorted, Nicole. We (or at the very least I) will be waiting patiently.

    I hope everything works out and you get through it all. Much love xoxo

    ReplyDelete