2.27.2014

A Few Updates.

REBOOTED is out! I'm going to be doing promo over the next couple of months for the entire series. Probably a book blitz, and a blog tour. Money is a bit tight, since I just signed on to do a few covers for my upcoming titles, so I can't promise when the promotion will start, but I'm aiming for the end of March.

STOUTHEARTED: The cover is coming in mid March! I will be organizing a cover reveal, so make sure to keep your eyes peeled! (Seriously, it's going to be gorgeous.) Also, when I reveal the cover? I'll be revealing the paperback cover, which will include the cover copy. =D

AS WE FALL: I had no intention of working on this book until April, but I started drafting the first draft yesterday, and I kind of love it. I can officially state that it is about aliens, but it isn't about a girl falling in love with one. There is romance, but it is with a human. The aliens in this story are scary, and they kind of remind me of Alien. It's going to be dark, but there will be plenty of campy moments thrown in there to help balance it out. I shared the official teaser line, as well as a short snippet over on my Facebook page yesterday. ;)

NEW BEGINNINGS: I don't have a release date set in stone yet, but it'll be out very soon. I'm nearing the finish line, and I hope to have a description to share soon.

COLLIDE: The first four chapters are available to read on Wattpad now! (Here!)

THE FIGMENT STORY: I wanted to have this up & going in February, but my motivation has been gone. I've been struggling to write for the past few weeks, and well, I ended up ignoring this project. I promise to get back to it soon. Fingers crossed that I'll have the first chapter posted within the next couple of weeks! (It's a NA version of my vampire story, CRAVE, that I shelved years ago.)

Over the past year, I've accepted a ton of friend requests from my readers on my personal Facebook page. It helped me to connect with them, and get to know them, which was awesome. Unfortunately, I'm no longer going to be doing this. As I've said before, there's a lot going on in my life at that I can't really share publicly. Let's just put it this way: family issues and harassment issues. But readers can always contact me through my author page, e-mail, or Twitter. I try to respond as soon as possible, but sometimes it may take a day or two. I love you guys, so please don't think I'm trying to be a jerk. I'm not, I promise!

And February's giveaway will finally go live tomorrow. I'm still figuring out which book I want to do, chances are it'll be WHITE HOT KISS by Jennifer L. Armentrout. =)
 
<3
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment